Your spring holiday in Trentino
Skiing, trekking and hiking for unforgettable holidays in Trentino, surrounded by the magnificent Dolomites, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Come and discover the Val di Sole as nature slowly awakens ... fragrant apple orchards in bloom colour the Valley and the woods come back to life as the snow slowly melts. The ideal season to enjoy skiing on the slopes of Folgarida-Marilleva-Madonna di Campiglio-Pinzolo and go on pleasant walks among the fragrant apple orchards and countless waterfalls, or be caressed by the crisp air, riding a bike along the cycle path that runs along the River Noce.
Spring itineraries and excursions in the Dolomites:
Even in spring the Dolomites offer unrivalled walks. Both in the mountains where the snow resists the heat of the sun, or at low altitudes where spring flowers in bloom accompany you ...
We are here to help you plan your excursions with tips, information and maps.
- Discover the Val di Rabbi: with its traditional character and green meadows dotted with typical alpine summer dairies and waterfalls. Easy trail, suitable for families. Download Pdf »
- Lago dei Caprioli and visit the wildlife area di Pejo: An easy walk where you can discover enchanted places like Lago dei Caprioli. Here there is a play area and a picnic area. We recommend a visit to the wildlife area di Pejo, where you can admire Chamois and Roe deer. Download Pdf »
- Passo Grostè - Rifugio Tuckett: To come into direct contact with the stunning Dolomites, an easy tour for everyone and one that will thrill and excite you! Download Pdf »
Bike itineraries and excursions:
- The Val Meledrio: discover the Adamello Brenta National Park: a trail bike on dirt road that will lead you to discover the beautiful Val Meledrio and magnificent nature of the Adamello Brenta National Park. Download Pdf »
- Explore the Dolomites of Brenta: full-day itinerary that thanks to the use of the Daolasa, Folgarida and Groste cable cars allow you to reach the Dolomites. Along the route you can to stop at the many "rifugi" (mountain lodges). Download Pdf »
- The Bike Path in Val di Sole: Val di Sole's bike path winds through the valley along the River Noce. An ideal itinerary for both young and old, let yourself be moved by the breathtaking Val di Sole landscapes. Download Pdf »