In summer when the Trentino woods are full of gorgeous colours and fresh mountain air, they make the Val di Sole in the Dolomites the ideal place for sport, fun and relaxation.
The Val di Sole offers many outdoor activities such as rafting, hydro-speed and canoeing down the River Noce rapids, golf on the relaxing greens of Sarnonico in Val di Non and Passo Campo Carlo Magno in Madonna di Campiglio, trekking and cycling on Dolomiti Brenta Bike, horseback riding, nordic walking, fishing, mushroom picking ...
Discover the breathtaking natural beauty of this valley; Sasso Rosso in Dimaro, Lake Caprioli, Lake Malghette, the Saent waterfalls, and the peaks which can be reached via the many "rifugi" (mountain lodges) such as Rifugio Tuckett, Rifugio Dorigoni, Rifugio Peller and Rifugio Larcher Cevedale. In Val di Sole you will find the perfect holiday for you!
Summer itineraries and excursions in the Dolomites:
We are here to help you plan your excursions with tips, information and maps.
- Discover the Val di Rabbi: with its traditional character and green meadows dotted with typical alpine summer dairies and waterfalls. Easy trail, suitable for families. Download Pdf »
- Lago dei Caprioli and visit the wildlife area di Pejo: An easy walk where you can discover enchanted places like Lago dei Caprioli. Here there is a play area and a picnic area. We recommend a visit to the wildlife area di Pejo, where you can admire Chamois and Roe deer. Download Pdf »
- Passo Grostè - Rifugio Tuckett: To come into direct contact with the stunning Dolomites, an easy tour for everyone and one that will thrill and excite you! Download Pdf »
Bike itineraries and excursions:
- The Val Meledrio: discover the Adamello Brenta National Park: a trail bike on dirt road that will lead you to discover the beautiful Val Meledrio and magnificent nature of the Adamello Brenta National Park. Download Pdf »
- Explore the Dolomites of Brenta: full-day itinerary that thanks to the use of the Daolasa, Folgarida and Groste cable cars allow you to reach the Dolomites. Along the route you can to stop at the many "rifugi" (mountain lodges). Download Pdf »
- The Bike Path in Val di Sole: Val di Sole's bike path winds through the valley along the River Noce. An ideal itinerary for both young and old, let yourself be moved by the breathtaking Val di Sole landscapes. Download Pdf »