Ideal for romantic holidays in Trentino
In autumn when the Val di Sole woods give off warm hues, enjoy an invigorating holiday in the stunning natural surroundings of the Adamello Brenta National Park.
The best time to treat yourself to a break in the Brenta Dolomites as you enjoy the last warm rays of the sun during your excursions in Val di Sole and cycle on the trails of the Dolomiti Brenta Bike.
Autumn is harvest time for the tasty Val di Sole apples and sweet grapes, which are matured by the warm rays of the summer sun, it is also the season of festivals and local fairs. Discover the colours and emotions of autumn in Trentino!
Autumn itineraries and excursions in the Dolomites:
We are here to help you plan your excursions with tips, information and maps.
- Discover the Val di Rabbi: with its traditional character and green meadows dotted with typical alpine summer dairies and waterfalls. Easy trail, suitable for families. Download Pdf »
- Lago dei Caprioli and visit the wildlife area di Pejo: An easy walk where you can discover enchanted places like Lago dei Caprioli. Here there is a play area and a picnic area. We recommend a visit to the wildlife area di Pejo, where you can admire Chamois and Roe deer. Download Pdf »
- Passo Grostè - Rifugio Tuckett: To come into direct contact with the stunning Dolomites, an easy tour for everyone and one that will thrill and excite you! Download Pdf »
Bike itineraries and excursions:
- The Val Meledrio: discover the Adamello Brenta National Park: a trail bike on dirt road that will lead you to discover the beautiful Val Meledrio and magnificent nature of the Adamello Brenta National Park. Download Pdf »
- Explore the Dolomites of Brenta: full-day itinerary that thanks to the use of the Daolasa, Folgarida and Groste cable cars allow you to reach the Dolomites. Along the route you can to stop at the many "rifugi" (mountain lodges). Download Pdf »
- The Bike Path in Val di Sole: Val di Sole's bike path winds through the valley along the River Noce. An ideal itinerary for both young and old, let yourself be moved by the breathtaking Val di Sole landscapes. Download Pdf »